Successful candidates must have high energy, be able to learn quickly. Most of all have a GREAT Attitude!
AB Autos is a drug-free, alcohol-free work place.
AUTO BODY TECH
- Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process;
- Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status;
- Performs quality repairs; while keeping in mind on-time status;
- Makes decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety, cost and cycle time;
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle and fenders
- Participates in all required safety meetings;
- Files, grinds, and sands repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools;
- Directs the work of an apprentice in the performance of tasks when needed, i.e., unusual problems or questions, explaining procedures to assistant, etc
- 2 years or more experience preferred.
- Must hold valid driver’s license.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Be aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver
Our Drivers are responsible for interacting with customers, delivering quality service to meet customer needs, working with our shops and our partners while being a part of a customer-focused team.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Treating our clients with utmost care and excellent service
- Assist with the logistic movements of our client’s vehicles for maintenance and repairs
- Delivering vehiclesin a safe and efficient manner
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of the local, geographic area
- Delivering vehicles to our shops and partners
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Valid TEXAS Driver License with minimum of 2 year driving history in the United States
- No DUI/DWI in past 5 years
- No more than one moving violation or at fault accident in the past 3 years
- Good attention to detail, ability to complete forms with good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with internet applications and Smart Phones
- Flexible to work weekends/evenings/holidays
Send your resume to HR@abexecutiveservice.com